sábado, 17 de septiembre de 2011

PERU'S HOLIDAYS

Hi, my name is Sara I am 16 years old and this august was the most special of my live. To 3th from 20th of august I and my family went to Peru with an airplane.

We stand up early and went to airport of Barcelona, in there we take the plane for flights to Madrid and then to Lima, the capital of Peru. I was exciting because the travel in the airplane during 11 hours, but the hours passed very slowly.

In Peru the days running, we have time for visited a lot of emblematic things like: Ballestas islands (an impressions space of aquatic animals), Misti, Chachani and Pichu Pichu (three giants volcanoes of Arequipa city), condors (the symbolic animal of Andes), Nazca pictures (a fantastic pictures at the ground of animals and signals that you can see this take up a little plane), Titicaca lake (is the most high big and sealing lake in the world, in it there was persons living on floating island thanks to a set of reeds) and Machu Pichu (is one of the seven wonder of the world, a blank space that preserves the building of old culture as were Incas).

At the end this travel was fantastic; I lived an experience that never forgot.

Machu Pichu city








No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario